Sunday, January 20, 2019

Sunday Afternoon Stuff.......


Full moon shows up outside of my living room window.  We have had so many cloudy days that I had not knowing that it had become this.

I sat down in my easy chair and here it was hanging out there in the sky. An evening day moon.  It was too cold to try to take a shot of it again in the night time. Last night I looked up while out with Barney and it was straight above my head.  It was very cold overnight reaching down to 4 degrees F.

I captured the view down my street showing all the busy snow blower work that had been done. The new house down the way has its shingles on it but is hard to see even though it is in the photo.  I discovered while driving along the street south of there, after church, that  another house has popped up almost like overnight.  I had seen the foundation done last weekend. It was really fast work that they put it up though this week. That one is not shingled. It looked like it was a single story house.


These are unusual cloud formations that I saw this afternoon.  I am sure the extreme cold is influencing how they look but that sun is not warming anything up for today. It is a good afternoon to nap as once inside I am going to stay inside. Thanks for checking in today.

2 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Beautiful sky there! I can see the moon perfectly tonight. I wish it was warmer!

Laurel Wood said...

Such great photos. Love seeing your neighborhood and the sky pics.