Thursday, May 2, 2024

Thursday....


 

My front  yard that I mowed yesterday. I haven't mowed the back yard  yet but my neighbor Greg suggested that I won't have to worry about it.

 


 The early bloomers are of such a strong good color. The white iris use to be the first to bloom but once this iris became established it is the first one. 




This is a successful transplant as the blue bell grew and displayed some bells. In a couple of years it will be full of many stems with many blooms.

The nursing home is below par in its physical condition. If I had seen it before we arrived, I would have refused. It was a manipulation of the case worker to get us to be at it.  Anyway, the physical therapist are great and my wife is getting great treatment. She has lost so much weight that getting food down her and growing back the muscles is a priority. She wants to walk again especially after five weeks being off of her feet.  I plan to get back this morning to be with her during breakfsast.


2 comments:

Terra said...

I hope your wife continues to get great physical therapy and return to health.

Far Side of Fifty said...

I am glad that the physical therapists are good to Della! My Dad was in a below Par place for about ten days...we spent quite a bit of time there with him. Your lawn looks great, nice that you have a good neighbor to help you outwith the back yard!