Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Wednesday Morn….


I am off in the morning by 6:30 to go be with my wife for breakfast. Sometimes I need to be there to help dress her and the one attendant wants to help her before I get there to surprise me with her sitting in the big chair already dressed. Either way I am off and as I drive through the Des Moines River bottoms I can look across the fields and see a clear view of the sun rising.  Soon they will be planting the sweet corn in the fields of black dirt.



 The second shot shows why I was impressed with the view.

3 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

One of these days you will be able to sleep in after Della gets back home:)

The Furry Gnome said...

You're a dedicated husband!

Val Ewing said...

I agree, you are so dedicated and wonderful. Enjoy your day.