Saturday, May 16, 2009

The artist hat is ready to be worn.....




As an artist, I have quit working for awhile. I finished the ragatta painting about 6 weeks ago and I have not returned to clean up my mess. But things are going to change. My wife and I went to a garage sale today at our Art Store and we bought stuff. I purchased some very large canvases. Two of the canvases are three foot square and one other is a little smaller. I also purchased some small ones to paint on also. I have paint, canvas, brushes, the works, and I have not any excuses. When I start and get enough work done, I will have to set up my art blog for art work for sale. It has been a year since I decided to do that and now it will happen.
My first new painting, A Brave New World, I have decided not to sell but will sell prints of it so that more people can enjoy it. I am hoping to sell some of my photographs on the new art site. It sounds like a lot of work ahead but it will be fun to join my wife in the art market. Thanks for reading....

No comments: