Thursday, July 24, 2014

Just Blooms for Today......






I have been blogging the night before as I get up at 5 in the morning to go to work.  I am tired tonight, have a sore finger and ache all over.   I have rougher days at work than others but today was a tough one.  We spent an hour trying to install hardware to double doors in a hallway.  Nothing was fitting or working while we worked.  I finally realized that someone installed the wrong set of doors in that location and we had to go out and find the right set of doors to trade for the ones we wasted so much time on.  It was a frustration that just isn't good for the body.  Thanks for hanging on and checking in today.  By the way, Friday is my last day to work as a janitor.  I will take it a day at a time until I make it through to the end.  They moved up my last day as the secretary decided that was when she was going to do the checks.  I could work for free the next four days but that isn't happening.

5 comments:

Patsy said...

Pretty blooms!

Gardener on Sherlock Street said...

Get some rest and enjoy a break! The flowers are doing well for you.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty flowers.
I am sorry to hear about the frustration at work. Hopefully, this break will allow your body to heal.

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Beautiful blooms, Larry. What a frustrating day with those doors and good thing you were still on the payrole. As dor that secretary she must be a little off to think prople would work for free just so she cojld get checks done on her schedule. Good for you for bailong put on that.

Far Side of Fifty said...

You work too hard to work for free. Your flowers are all dong great! :)