Monday, July 7, 2014

Monday's One Shot......


I have a window planter that is filled with my neighbors throw away hardy geraniums.  She had them hanging in an old fashion planter with multiple hanging pots.  Each one had a different color of geranium in it and she gave them to me last fall.  They were in small pots and they really had not grown much all summer because of the heat.  Now they get a second chance to bloom.  This is the first to bloom.

I worked today painting a reception room off of the principals office.  It takes a couple of coats of paint and there is a lot taping off to keep from messing up the door trim and baseboard.  It was a non-air condition room which slowly heated up on me.  At least the color is a nice light gray color and the room does look better. I have another day of painting to finish it and I have to replace all the hanging ceiling  panels to help make the room look better.

No rain in our area today but Sunday there were spotty areas of storms with tornadoes. Our weather radio kept going off warning us of tornado conditions in our county.  We never had a tornado and that was good but we still have hot and humid hanging around again today. I didn't get my yard mowed today being at the school but it was too buggy and too humid to be out pushing a mower around in the yard.  Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The geraniums will be very nice.
Painting is hard but the heat made it even more so. Hope you can get some rest tonight.

A Brit in Tennessee said...

My geraniums are on their second blooming, they are the hardiest of flowers, I use them every year.
Love the color of yours.
Put your feet up and take a little break, you're working too hard...lol
~Jo