Thursday, October 22, 2009

What is actually out there?

I snapped a picture through my new door. After downloading it and looking closely, one can see so many things. It certainly isn't a set up, prearranged photo, what you see is what you get. Can you find the following more difficult objects?

neighbors cars
view of a tractor tire, very partial view
Taurus car
Yellow clump birch tree
cream colored old door laying on the ground
two ceramic bird houses
apples on tree
neighbor's house
garbage sacks, black with recycle cans ready to be taken away
lawn mower handle

Ok, it's kind of silly, but when I first looked at it, I thought I didn't need to show it, was kind of embarrassed with stuff that should be put away. After a while it grew on me. I is just a typical view out of a house in Woodward, Iowa.
I have a large number of photos of the leaves around my house and I just want to wait on those. I have to paint my door soon, but it is all done. Going to a dentist to light up my life today and I have a lot of framing to do. Thanks for reading......

6 comments:

Alan Burnett said...

I found most of the things after I enlarged the photo (still searching for the lawn mower handle). You are right - it is those haphazard shots that prove to be more interesting in the long run.

Ezhilan said...

It's an interesting view point. It looks natural. The door frame adds a nice view.

Unknown said...

Well actually that was kinda fun! It reminded me of Highlight Magazine and the search puzzle they featured each month, I loved that when I was a kid.

L. D. said...

The lawnmower handle sits just above the garbage bin to the right. It is barely shown with just a corner of the handle. The mower sits under the roof to keep the water off of it. The shed is too full to keep the mower inside.

Catherine@AGardenerinProgress said...

That was a fun post, good idea! I had to enlarge it to be able to find some of the things on your list. It's funny sometimes when you look at what ends up in the background of some pictures. But you're right, it's real life.

A Brit in Tennessee said...

Oh, I love a treasure hunt !
I always look in the background of pictures, you'd be surprised what shows up.
I enlarged your picture and found all the treasures ;)
Great post !