Thursday, July 29, 2010

Willow trees in a ravine..........


A blurred photo of another southern Iowa scene.  The willow trees spread naturally through the landscape.


I will never get this one made but I collected the idea for others who would like the idea for building it.  I found this in a front yard in Indianola, Iowa.  It would be nice to have it recreated and it is all yours, my fellow bloggers,  as your inspiration for your yard or garden to build.

Headed to the Art Center today and getting away from it all for at least a half day.  Thanks for stopping in.........

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a beautiful landscape picture with the willow trees. I've been meaning to mention your new header photo too. I hope you enjoy the Art Center visit. Have a great day.

Sunny said...

The flower cart is delightful. I love the rolling hills in both your willow picture and your header.
Have a wonderful day a the Art Center.
☼ Sunny

Rae said...

I would love to have that flower cart in my garden. I have endless ideas of how I could fill and decorate it. And it would be easy to take care of - no bending or stooping. Too bad my hubby won't make one. He thinks I have too many flowers now. I don't think it is possible to have too many flowers ever.

The Retired One said...

Very cool wheelbarrow idea...we use old rusty real wheelbarrow's to plant flowers in our yard and also have used a kid's wagon too...works well if you poke holes in them for drainage.