Monday, January 24, 2011

Headers that I never used.......

As I crop photos to prepare them for posting I can see parts of a picture that would make a great header for the top of my blog.  The problem is that I have more headers than I need for a season unless I post them out of season.  Below are some long and narrows that I created to be headers but never used.  These came from my Maine 2010 folder.

Top of Cadillac mountain

Another view of Cadillac mountain

 
The rocky shoreline of Maine and Atlantic Ocean


White water of the waves coming in on shore


I am substitute teaching today at the high school.  I will be with the Industrial Tech Classes.  

Thanks for stopping by................


2 comments:

Rae said...

Those headers are outstanding. I really like that last one. Hope you have a great day.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Beautiful headers..you always have interesting headers..have fun in High School! :)