Sunday, January 15, 2012

Bargain bin building........


We haven't purchased any new items for my wife's collection for a couple of years.  This was sitting on a lonely empty shelf with a very small price on it.  It had an eighyt percent mark down from the original price.


As the Christmas decorations are slowly being put away, trains are lined up ready to be put into a box.


My wife has a train set that matches her winter village. She had purchased this a few years before she started collecting the buildings.  It is a train with teddy bears everywhere enjoying the ride.

We warmed up today and most of our snow is gone already. We are to be warm and very cold this week.  It is hard to keep up with the scheduled temperature changes.  I think I will just wear jackets to school that I can take off if I get too warm and leave on if it is chilly.  Everyday seems to be different in the building.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

3 comments:

Gary said...

Larry,

Holiday village are a wonderful thing and how lucky for you guys to be able to add to the collection at such a great discount price. The village is one of our decorations that I don’t worry about getting down quickly after the holidays. Since ours does not have decorations cast into them they just look like winter time miniatures, well once we remove the little holiday trees scattered in the display, lol. Love those trains. – gary

Anonymous said...

I love your wife's Christmas houses/village and train with teddies. We have a dept. store nearby that has a separate room at the back that has the snow village houses/trains, accessories etc. set up year round on tables/shelves.

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

It's always nice to add to a collection at a good price.

Have a great week ~ FlowerLady