Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunday's searching.......


I was outside trying to find a view of the perfect photo for a contest.  The theme is "white" and we just don't have it.  Our white is melting and the brown is coming back.


It just isn't that great looking out there and the snow drift is actually only a few inches in height.  The melting footprint is going to be gone today and tomorrow as our weather keeps warming up abnormally.


Inside there is the pleasant surprise of blooms.  The Christmas cactus came with blooms on one side of the plant back in December and now the other side is going to follow up with blooms.

Thanks for stopping by my post today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Through blogging, it has been interesting to see how "mild" the weather has been in many areas.

I love the cactus blooms; great color.

Enjoy the day.

Tammy@Simple Southern Happiness said...

Hello there and thank you for following my blog, I see you are have a talented eye for photography and the brush as well. I will will be back to visit once I get the house fed and quiet.

GOD bless your day and keep you all safe.