Thursday, January 5, 2012

The view in Maine.....


My daughter in law Keegan took her husband, my son, and the dogs out to the Atlantic Ocean shore to take a Christmas photo for their holiday card.  From reading between the lines on her facebook, she had set up the camera on a rock or a tripod and had it on automatic. She also could have  had a remote device to press to snap the picture. I don't think I have the actual holiday photo here as it had both dogs actually looking at the camera.

Keegan really has great ideas and likes to experiment when taking photos.  I like the use of the scarves on the dogs, and Aaron too. They live in the woods about a mile from the ocean and work near Bar Harbor at Johnson Laboratories.


This was also posted on facebook and this is the one I really had to laugh at when I saw it.  Apparently a seagull or a boat or whatever came by and the boys in front had to take a look.  They are sweet dogs and my son carries them around like babies.

As a sub today I am a floater again today.  I will do tech work or end up assisting in the special ed room.  I even carry out the trash for people on good days.  I am glad I can work and do whatever that is needed.

Thanks for stopping by my post today.  We will be 60 degrees F. today and we are taking the neighbor friend out for pizza after school, plus to Walmart, her favorite place to shop.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the dogs in the scarves! I'll have to borrow that idea next Christmas!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Great photo Larry..thanks for sharing it..I love the dogs in scarfs too. It must be a wonderful place to live!! I have never tried the timer on my camera:)