Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Another day......




In the movie "Alice", the young man that was courting Alice was a little disgusted with her for being creative and inquisitive.  She was watching the geese flying over instead of concentrating on her dancing and had run into another person.  He advised her that she should be more reserved. He told her "When in doubt, I keep my thoughts to myself." This teddy bear makes me think of the guy who wanted to keep it all tied up inside.

We seem to be more busy than ever in our household and we seem to keep needing to take care of our health first rather than keep up the pace.  Work will get done when the time is free to do it.  I am a yo-yo substitute today.  I am covering for a man who is with his wife who is having medical tests in the morning.  I will be shifting to the physical education position when the Math teacher returns.  The pe high school classes are roller skating so I can handle watching them roll around on the floor either on skates on actually on the floor from falling. The physical ed. teacher has a death in his family and he may be gone for awhile this week.  I was suppose to do tech this week but we have 8 teachers out with the high school and middle school staff combined.

Our oldest son had a birthday yesterday.  Andy was born in 1975 in Hamburg, Iowa.  He is 37 years old now.  He and his wife live in Chicago and we were able to see them over Thanksgiving.  He will be a father in a few months and they both he and his wife are really becoming excited.  Birthday's are good and the other son will have one in January.  The kids just keep growing and up and now are such nice young adults.

Thanks for stopping by today.

5 comments:

L. D. said...

I find it interesting that while I am at school the web filter system will not allow my comments come through. When I get home away from the school filter they all show up. I am not sure why the filter thinks your comments are so dangerous for me to see. Have a good day.

♥AMBre said...

It's so lovely !
I like Teddy Bears a lot ! Thanks.
Kind regards :)

Anonymous said...

I guess we seem like a dangerous bunch! ha
Happy Birthday to your son. So very exciting to be expecting a baby soon.
You and your wife take care and don't over-do during the holidays.

The Retired One said...

Congratulations grandpa...you'll love it!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Your Andy is the same age as our Jennifer. I bet you are excited about the baby..being a Grandparent is wonderful:)