Monday, December 17, 2012

Random Shots........








Monday through Wednesday will be three busy days but maybe, just maybe, the dust will settle from all the activity by Thursday.

School will be a distraction from the things that I need to get done but I spent my whole teaching career juggling the frame shop and the school.  I keep running out of framing supplies, so Tuesday we make a glass run down to east Des Moines to pick up another case of glass.  I am also short one mat board that will have to be a specific color.  There will be not substituting a color on this one.

I think I will be in the Special Education room today. I was suppose to follow a young man around to each of his classes but so far he has not come to school today. If he comes in late then I will be switched back to that position.

Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you won't have any difficulty finding the supplies you need. Hope your day at school goes smoothly.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Love those Shiny Brites in that Torpedo Jar:)