Saturday, April 13, 2013

More Blooms..........


Another shot of my one red colored violet.  It seems to be doing very well and everything around them seem to happy for the spring light that comes through the window.



Dreaming of daffodils is all I can do.  We have small sprouts coming up but no blooms yet.  I am on my pain meds for the tooth extraction that I had a few days ago.  As it heals it hurts more than ever.  I am watching to be sure that I don't get an infection with the open socket and I won't hesitate to go back on Monday to see the dentist for that problem if I need to.  In the mean time my blogging capabilities have become a little dreamy also.  I think the daffodil shot from last year will be the last of the blog shots for today.

We are meeting an old school friend and his wife in Ames today to have pizza and share stories. I have known Bernie since kindergarten and we are really good friends. His wife and my wife are really good friends too.  Bernie bought one of Della's paintings and we needed to deliver it to them.  So meeting in Ames makes the trip less long for them and less long for us too.  We have a spring like day today and yet it is still cold. We are at 33 degrees F.  right now and I don't think it is going to warm up much.  We need to hit Hobby Lobby and maybe the bookstore afterwards.  It will be nice to get out of town and my meds keep me feeling pretty good.  I do think that when we come home in the afternoon that I am going to take a nap.  

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a good day and think warm weather, everyone!!!

2 comments:

Gardener on Sherlock Street said...

Enjoy your trip and time with friends. Do so hope your tooth starts feeling better. You certainly have a way with violets.

Anonymous said...

So sorry about your tooth extraction. Hope by now you are feeling better.
I always enjoy your violets. Gorgeous daffodil, too.