Friday, July 12, 2013

Abstract Design........


Not until I started to photograph this field lily did I ever appreciate all of its color and the variety of parts of the flower.  It is so different than an Asiatic lily.   The colors are just wonderful against the greens of the leaves.

A long week of work.  My body is rejecting the type of exercise that I am doing while at work.  It really has taken a toll on my feet and legs.  I hear a lot of you saying out there that it must be time to quit working as a janitor.  You are probably correct.

Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I unfollowed you and followed you back as you suggested. I see why I have missed so many of your posts now. I love these colors of the daylily.

Take care of yourself and know you are in our prayers.