Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Flowers for Free......


It is a freebie as the plant grew up with the iris and I didn't clip it back.  Free wildflowers are doing well there. 


Most of my roses are now regrouping ready to put out new buds for the next round. This old fashioned one is still slowly putting out a few blooms. 


My hydrangeas seem to have a few late blooms so I will have more to see as time passes by. The whole set of bushes  have done so well this year.  We are actually starting to get dry now and could use a little rain.  I can't believe I am saying that now after all the rainy days we have had.


I was asked to show this guy when it had more blooms so here it one more of it.  I just saw last night that I have a white hardy geranium that is just about ready to bloom.  Again, the foliage on this geranium is so wonderful in shape. I guess it spread out while inside and now it is just going to stay that way.  I don't see any need to trim it back at this point of time.

One more day at school and then there is a day off from it.  My body is definitely ready for a physical day off from floor machines. Breakfast out in the morning on the fourth and maybe a movie.   I talked to my brother who had a TIA attack a few weeks ago.  He sounds better. He is healing slowly but also did work through illnesses.  I think in this situation he will need to stay up and keep going to get his strength back.  He works for half days and did mow his own California yard, small. It was good to know he has come back from the episode.  

I hope everyone enjoys their day off Thursday. Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

That is a little good news about your brother. I hope he keeps improving. Happy 4th to you and Della! I have a day off too! :)

Anonymous said...

I hope your brother continues to improve. I bet these geranium blooms are pretty with droplets of water on them.