Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Ghost Plant.......


The fernleaf peony has expired in all this heat.  I don't ever remember it doing this before.  We should be having school closing at 1:00 each day the rest of the week.  We are hitting 100's or close to it for the rest of the week.  Tomorrow is the last day for my being the sub art teacher.  It will be a transition day for me as I have to journal all that we did and then explain all the strange shortened schedules with early outs.

I was ill by noon because of the heat but asprin and some food brought me around.  It just slowly heats up until you don't know what you are tolerating.  I am glad that I have only one more day of it.

Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry you were ill from the heat and that's sad about your peony, too. Take care.

Far Side of Fifty said...

I hope the Peony doesn't die. The heat is unbearable...hang in there:)