Thursday, August 1, 2013

New Plant..........August Already!!!!!


I had to buy and then I walked by my neighbors and saw they had a large amount of it.  They would have given me a start. I have enjoyed this plant and am trying to find the perfect spot for it.


A natural plant, moss, has started up in the crack of my brick sidewalk area under the blue gate area.  The other brick has a subtle moss growing on it but this one is a different variety.


A friend at work stopped by last night and left these of for us to eat.  I don't water my plants everyday like he does so he has a great harvest already.  The zucchini  are of two different varieties.

School registration starts today and we janitors need to keep ourselves somewhat out of sight.  It is tough being a part of the low class in society but the message is clear that the help is not to be seen.  We are finishing up on a lot of important small things that will make the building to look better.  Thanks for stopping by today.



 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a great plant. How nice to get some fresh veggies. Hope you both are feeling better by now. Hard to believe it is Aug. already!

Far Side of Fifty said...

hen and Chicks..they will multiply like crazy! So you are to be invisible at school now..:(

Gardener on Sherlock Street said...

Enjoy the veggies. I like your new plant.

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Nice of the neighbor to share the garden bounty, Larry. We have some small tomatoes and several eggplant and a few small peppers. No squash or zucchini was planted this year as they require too much space. Wondering why the janitors and maintenance staff had to keep out of sight.

Gardening with Juanita said...

Well I have caught up with you. My Day Lilies are about gone also. I miss them.