Thursday, December 19, 2013

Barney and Button........




Looking down at a pile of sale items at a Home Store in the mall I found these two items.  The one at top looked like our Barney dog and the one other one looked like Button.  By the way I will show you the one that was like Yellow Kitty which was also in the pile. We don't have her anymore but she will have an ornament on our tree forever.


We finished shopping for our two kids in Maine.  They will be mailed out tomorrow.  I doubt the package gets there in time but they should get them the day after Christmas.  After shopping we finished matting and shipping the last pastel commission that my wife had to do for Christmas orders.  It will be shipped out this afternoon.

I am finishing my four day run in the art room today.  It is getting to be long as students and Christmas break coming does effect their behavior.  I have work for tomorrow but it is a librarian job.
We are looking at a forecast of freezing rain by this afternoon.  Right now it is sunny and not so cold.  Thanks for stopping by today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pet ornaments are very nice. I remember Yellow Kitty very well.
Hope your weather won't be treacherous. We are at 62 degrees this afternoon.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Perfect ornaments for your tree! One more day and you will be on Vacation! :)

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Nice to find the ornaments that remind you of favorite pets, Larry.
FYI your email address on yahoo has apparently been hacked as both Pat/Grenville and myself received suspicious emails with links which we never follow and they were supposedly sent from yourself and we did not believe that as well. Just wanted to let you know as other folks will probably get the same email and link.