Friday, February 7, 2014

Friday......Finally


Fat and a good looking fur coat comes with eating good things.  My wife caught these shots of our dependents.  The dogs take turns scaring them away during the day and in the evenings the dogs scare away a couple of rabbits who want to pick up the spoils on the ground.


It continues to be cold, very cold.  We took a trip to the neighboring town to buy groceries and when we left to go to the parking lot, the wind had picked up and the temperatures had dropped almost 10 degrees.  It is a miserable winter.  One of my former students complains that his eggs in his chicken house are freezing before he gets them collected.


I am a high school History teacher again today. I think I was that  earlier this week. I don't remember when as I am at different positions all week. We are studying various things but Shay's rebellion will be a dominate thing to learn in three of the classes. We also have learned things about Alexander the Great in a different class.  So the rest of the day will be of more learning of history.

Thanks for stopping by today.   Everyone take care and keep safe.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those squirrels are healthy looking! Seems most everyone is struggling with bitter cold this week.
You two take care and have a nice weekend.