Monday, September 15, 2014

Monday Morning.....


They continue to bloom in spite of the cold.  They all look weather beaten.  Today the weather is better so I hope they show off better.





Zinnia's are tough but they are now starting to deteriorate.  I think they sprayed for mosquitoes last night as the smell of fuel oil was in the air.  They mix the insect killer with something that smells like that.  We needed to have the town sprayed as I haven't stayed out in the garden for longer than three to four minutes at a time. There were so many of them.














I lost this photo and I had to learn about my iLibrary to search for it.  Sometimes photos that I edit usually end up in my month's folder file.  Sometimes, apparently if I am not paying attention  they go into a iPhoto file automatically if I don't watch for my right folder.  I don't want to take the time but I am curious as to how many photos are lost in the iPhoto program file system.





I am sitting in Middle School math right now with nothing to do but watch someone behave properly.  It is the second time in this classroom today so I do know the material when the assignment is given.  I am assisting with special needs, five different students, today as they go to their classes. We are warmer today and it looks like there will be no rain.  I need to stay home sometime and start to mow the yard.  I hope everyone has a great Monday.

3 comments:

Patsy said...

Our city does spray for mosquitoes and about ever 3or4 days more hatch out.
We are getting rain today only because the County Fair started today. It never fails.

Anonymous said...

Glad they sprayed for the mosquitoes and I hope it stays dry for you to mow.

That's a gorgeous pink zinnia.

Ruby said...

Beautiful flowers!! Have a great rest of the week!!