Sunday, November 16, 2014

Sunday Evening Sharing.........


Saturday's snow came and the squirrels were not bothered by any of it.  Today that ear is just a cob with all the kernels being removed from it. I will replace it soon as there are a lot of squirrels out there to feed.



The juncos seemed to be dominating the feeders today with a small scattering of sparrows checking in to eat.  This feeder is next to the dinning room window and the birds are so busy eating to notice me with the camera.

The furnace hums along as it keeps our house warm. I am not looking forward to tomorrow nights temperature as they are predicted to be in the single digits. 

I have to shovel out the snow so Button can use the backyard any time of the day.  I had to shovel Saturday evening late so he wouldn't be too bashful to go out the door.  We didn't end up with a large amount of snow but I had to scrape ice off the car this morning. The snow through the night was a light fluffy snow which had built up on the car roof.


















The house is warm and the fish seem to be in a tropical site.  They are cold blooded and really don't care how cold that it is. I don't put a heater in the tank for the goldfish so they stay just room temperature.

Thanks for stopping by today.

No comments: