Tuesday, February 14, 2017

River Birch......


An archived photo of this tree.  It is just early spring when I took this shot.  I like how the birch keeps peeling back revealing fresh natural colors.


Our oldest grandson is worried that we won't move any of the toys.  He really doesn't need to worry as we would do anything for our grandkids.  Packing up toys will be a joyful thing to do.


My wife has wrapped each of her dolls in tissue paper and they are all laying inside of two large tubs ready for the move. She hasn't added to her collection for some years now as they are not for sale anywhere .  I think the last one that I bought was a girl's doll sold at a Christian bookstore.


I am blogging late tonight and using all archived photos. It has been a busy day and it is time to wind down for the day.  Thank you all for stopping by today.

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

I suppose AJ doesn't really understand about moving yet! But moving toys would be very important to a small child! Such a pretty doll in Della's collection:)