Sunday, February 12, 2017

Sunday.......


I treated myself to a new sander.  I need to sand off the top of a table and a couple of other pieces of furniture to give them a new finish.  I remember when tools like this cost so much and now they are like disposable.  My last one fell apart and there was no way to repair it.

I removed some lights from my one small Austria pine tree.  I have not done the proper job of wrapping around something for storage.  My two lawn ornaments of deer are frozen in the ground.  Even with the temps being a little warmer the ground frost is still there.  The pikes use to keep the ornaments down on the ground are all frozen into the ground.



It is a sunny afternoon but the wind is blowing hard from the northwest. That means that it a  cold wind.  I acts like spring but that air blowing into the face says winter is still here.

Thank you for stopping by today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new sander. You will have to share your projects with us in time. This is the cutest rabbit statue.

I wish I lived close enough to help you both pack. I am an expert at wrapping dishes!

A Brit in Tennessee said...

You'll be putting your new sander to good use !
I have Christmas lights running along the fence, I may leave them to light up the garden in the summertime :)
Cute little rabbit, we've been seeing lots of the real ones lately, since the weather has warmed.
~Jo