Friday, February 23, 2018

Today is Friday.......


The squirrel has been scampering around for a few days, walking the fences.  I think a neighbor two doors down must have some feeder as he seems focused each morning to get to their back yard. My feeders for a while were not accessible as he has a fear of falling.

I rearranged the feeders two days ago and I do think the squirrel likes the new location.














The new arrangement of hanging feeders means he can get to both of them. He explored the first on on the corner and he can lean and grasp on the edge of the feeder.












Checking out the next tray feeder he really is enjoying the feed. I don’t know if squirrels have pouches in their mouth like a chipmunk but I would be surprised if they didn’t. He did get his fill and has left now.  I suppose he is in one of the large trees down the hill a block away. It is worth his while for now to stock up for the next snowfall.














The feeders are also busy when the squirrel is not around. We will melt some ice and snow today as we are already around 32 degrees F.  It will go a little higher and the sun is shinning.

No plans for today and are staying home with projects. Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Your squirrel is really fat and has a way long tail:) Cute though...the first photo made me smile:)

Ela said...

What a nice creature with a long tail!
Happy Sunday !