Friday, December 14, 2018

Friday’s a Go.....


There is a little blur but one can get the idea of parts of the village are under the tree. The really look like they belong there and getting the buildings lighted helps with a special effect.


The two tops of two pieces of furniture really can’t handle the whole collection. We are still working on putting out the people to add to the look of the city. We have a train and other carriages to put up.  We will get it done and then will leave it up the whole month of January.

Just for fun I took this shot of all the ornaments on the tree. I am some who don’t heavily decorate like this but it just the way we do it at our house. I don’t really think there is any need for us to get any more ornaments.


I have all the empty boxes scattered in the storeroom.  There isn’t any need to put them on shelves as I will just have to bring them back upstairs  in a few weeks. I will have to clear things a little for the furnace man to find the furnace.



I ventured to the old place today to see how things are doing.  We have snow in our yard up there.  We don’t have snow now at the southern home.  We live in a line that splits the weather from the north and from the south. No rain, no snow, but we do always get the wind from either direction

Thank you for stopping in at my posting today.

2 comments:

A Brit in Tennessee said...

Simply spectacular !
I love all your glass ornaments, timeless and exquisite.
What a beautiful little lighted village, takes me back to my childhood.
Thank you for sharing the beauty Larry, so magical and sweet.
~Jo

Far Side of Fifty said...

Your tree is just beautiful! All those marvelous ornaments what a treat to see! :)