Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Wednesday’s the Middle......

My squirrel feeder works well for our one squirrel.  He isn’t such an old guy as his size seems smaller than an adult one. Yep, the lid on the feeder is leaning  because of the creature that is feeding there. He looks like he has a very long tail.

Another successful view of a day moon.  When I zoom in on it the camera turns the blue sky black. I had clouds and jet vapor streams all around but the focus goes just to the moon.













At the bottom of the stairs is my sea bird display.  I guess it is my desire to go somewhere other than being in Iowa.  I caught the shot a while back but never shared it.  It is at the bottom of the stairs displayed on an old pie safe cabinet.







I shipped out a box of gifts this morning to Maine.  They said it would get there the day before Christmas.  I was surprised. We spent the rest of the morning finishing up our shopping for the others that live in Chicago and Winterset, Iowa.  We have all of them to wrap now and will ship in the next few days. We feel like we are scrambling but in reality we are getting things done in time.  I tossed the Christmas letter and have four or five collages of photos to choose from to print out for our letter.  We will still have a half page to write our letter on and the rest is nine different photos of all of the family.


I hope everyone is doing well today.  I appreciate your stopping by at my post.  If you are out and about shopping, I want to warn you of all those people who want to charge at you with their cart. It is getting to be rough for some of them while they are shopping.  It is like playing dodge ball in a store that has too narrow of aisle and too many people. Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

I am headed out for a few last minute items Thursday, I hate crowds. Sounds like you had good luck shopping! :)