Sunday, April 7, 2019

Afternoon Springtime....


It doesn’t get any better than this for a spring day.  We have our patio door open so the fresh air can come into the house. We had a morning rain and now it looks like this.

Looking up our valley of the backyard and you can see the large tree.  It helps to show the proportion of how large the clouds seem to be. As I take the shot I have to be careful not to infringe on the guy with the red shirt who is tending his grill a couple of houses up the way.

The hyacinths are looking great. I haven’t smell them yet but I bet they do have a good fragrance. I like this color of flower but I could plant some pink ones in there and make it look better next year.


One can’t tell they are miniatures as my zoom lens brings them in to look like the normal size.  I have the normal size ones planted in the back yard and they are to blooming right now.

When we rearranged the room we needed a different, smaller table between the wingback. I ordered it on Tuesday and it was at our house Saturday morning in a box. The top is of a nice wood and the rest is wood that is good enough for the kind of table that it is. It took a half hour to assemble but it really works well there between the chairs.

It is Sunday and we are resting away the afternoon.  I wish you all well.  Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

Laurel Wood said...

I like the new table very much. Oh, the sky is so pretty there. I know several people who are enjoying warmer weather and an open window or two. Your flowers are so beautiful. We are still waiting on 2 mystery plants to bloom here. Hope you two enjoy your evening.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Nice table! Your flowers are beautiful! Your sky too! We were foggy and cloudy almost all day:(