Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Tuesday's Things...


 Our last snow fall happened in the night weeks ago but this one came all afternoon on Monday.  I didn't get to take a walk yesterday as it was storming. 



My indoor plants are my garden during the winter months.  They seem to respond to the winter light and grow well. They like the warm temps of the house and I do water them better when the outside work is done. My African violets are all blooming because they love neglect. I haven't kept up with most of the plants but can now move around some.



The sedum outside has not quite killed out from the cold but it will be dead soon above ground. The peonies in that area are totally gone now with just stems on the ground. 

 


The hospital bouquet looks great in the sun out in the sun room. I just keep taking pictures of the lilies as they are so showy. 

It is Tuesday and the day started off good. I am glad you stopped in today. Thanks...

3 comments:

The Furry Gnome said...

Your snow looks just like ours.

Laurel Wood said...

Those orange lilies look so pretty in the sunlight. How nice to have indoor plants on the snowy days. Sorry you could not get out for a walk. I have a few friends who have Christmas cactus blooming, praying you both have a good night.

Far Side of Fifty said...

You got the snow I sent your way:) Stay safe!!