Saturday, November 21, 2020

Turning Around.....

Daytime clouds are subtle and yet are beautiful. It was gray like this all day yesterday.  I took the shot yesterday while walking with my wife to the mailbox. 


 


 The fluffy clouds were actually being moved along with a breeze up in the sky. I think there was a sun behind all of this. 


I will keep blogging but I will have to stay tough on the task. The eyes are blurred from the changing  levels of blood sugar and I was told that it would improve and I will see more clearly. I am not sure the photos are focused and typing is almost impossible for me. I don't want to stop blogging. . I am checking in on your blogs as I can see your photos.

I am turning the corner in getting better from my surgery and life looks better. I thanks you for stopping by today


 

5 comments:

Laurel Wood said...

I am thankful you were able to take the pretty cloud photos to share. I know you have been so sick and I am sorry to hear of your vision difficulties, I pray that you will continue to improve and I look forward to your blog posts, the flower photos are beautiful. John is not able to get around currently so I drove to the ball field and he sat in the car and watched the practice games. He was a little league umpire and it brought back lots of memories for him, I continue to pray for you and Della.

The Furry Gnome said...

Regadless of that, your blog is looking good.

Far Side of Fifty said...

You are doing fine! Glad you are a bit better! One day at a time:)

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

These are lovely shots Larry. I had to go back and read a couple of posts I missed to catch up on your health news. I'm glad you are doing better, and will pray for you and Della. May you have a lovely Thanksgiving week.
FlowerLady

A Brit in Tennessee said...

So sorry to read you are having a slow time of healing Larry, but hang in there, a few weeks further and things will change for the better. Your pictures brought a smile to my face on this dark and gloomy rainy day.
Thank you, and continued healing wishes sent your way.
Hugs,
Jo