Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Tuesday Things......


 

Sunday evening we had a wonderful sunset. It is a suburb shot and a cloud bank at the bottom kept the sun from showing.  It just glowed behind the lower cloud bank.

 


 Two possible factor caused the most of the burning bush to have dried up leaves.  The drought could have caused two thirds of it to have dried up leaves and the hurricane winds could of damaged the stems of this mature shrub. I can't do anything to bring it back so we will see in the spring the out come. I hate to think I might have to cut it down.


There are many  burning bushes in the neighborhood and they do not looked effected. The snow and cold actually caused all our fall leaves to turn gray.

 

 

We bought groceries today. I mowed a small part of my yard in the back today. I also dumped on last bag of much in my garden area.  I thought it was so nice ad warm and I didn't need that mulch to stay in the bag all winter. 

I thank your for stopping by today.

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Just trim out the bad spots and it should come back just fine it is worth a try! I have lots of dead wood in mine but we are colder in winter than you:)