Monday, July 10, 2023

Monday's Moments......


 


 


 


 


 


It has been a working Monday for me.  I bought more wood for my stairs. I measured and cut more boards until it got too hot to work.  It is going to look great but I am at the bottom of the stairs where I have to do some creative designing.  Working around someone else's design can be difficult and it takes time to figure out the best look for the stairs. I bought metal screws for the job today but I won't be fasten anything for quite a few more days.  I might get rained out tomorrow and that is great.  I can rest up for rain and we need the rain.  

Thanks for stopping by today.


2 comments:

Val Ewing said...

That looks great! My son made a wooden walkway in his backyard to go between all of his gardens. It turned out quite fantastic.

I admire your ability with woodworking.
Your flowers look amazing.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Such pretty flowers! You have many bloomers!