Monday, July 17, 2023

Monday's Sunshine....Blurred.


 

We are told today that it is less dangerous to breathe our air.  The clouds of thunderstorms south of us and the smoke still filters out the sun. I may work outside in short intervals staying inside as much as possible. 



The phlox is doing well this year.  It is really a lot of bright color that can be seen from long distances. I have three different varieties.



The indoor birdhouse will never be moved outside.  It is a great decoration for the sun room in the summer and is more like a work of art, sculpture, that I enjoy viewing as such. 



I put on some "weed and feed" granules this morning while the air was still cool.  I have a large backyard so by the time I was done I needed to go sit down.  I also spent some time tweaking my steps before I start to put down screws to hold them down permanently.  While pushing the spreader around I could see I have some weeds to deal with. I will probably mow tomorrow in the back yard and maybe I can get rid of some of them then.  That is another day.  I am now done working outside for today.  Thanks for checking today. 

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Pretty Daylilies! We are cool here today...just as well as I mowed at a couple of places here today, my baby brother is gone so I mow his lake place, then I took care of some weeds.