My prunning shears were in my pocket and I did it. I picked a bunch for a bouquet. It fits into the milk glass vase perfectly along with some of my fern from another one of my planters.
I noticed today that I have only three white colored zinnias. I really hadn't noticed that with so many colors being out there. But from a distance the white ones really show up.
There is one less of them out in the garden now. My whole garden patch of zinnias is really impressive, Sadly it is getting to be time for them to fade out and die,
We didn't have anything special to do this day. We were fortunate to get rain for most all of the morning, We needed to get something and it did sprinkle for most of the morning. Des Moines got huge downpours last night but we lived just far enough north to miss most of it. The brown spots in the yard greened up a little. My neighbor was out there mowing this morning in the sprinkles and he just kept going until he was done. I went out and clipped off the peonies in my corner garden. I need to dig some of them to share for my friends to get a start of them. The leaves are starting to fade.
Thanks for stopping by today.
No comments:
Post a Comment