The clouds were looking unusual last evening. I went out to take a shot and it looks like the most unusual monster shaped cloud. The white small shape down below has a special name that is made of water collecting and not falling to the ground.
Our morning looked more normal with us already at 74 degrees F. It did get up to 94 degrees F. and we will not cool down in the night.
I haven't taken photos of the hummingbirds for awhile. We have many new visitors out there now and they keep darting in and out and bumping into each other.
I spent the morning watering everything. I had the two new trees to get watered and then I hit the four tomato plants with a good soaking. I have only one of my tomatoes that is going to give me a good harvest. The others have very few tomatoes on them and the grape tomato is just barely putting out a harvest. I don't think anything that is blooming now will every develop anything.
I dug up a section of one of my hostas on a hot day and moved the different parts to the front of the house. I know that I should have waited for cooler weather but I was motivated to do it today. I spotted four different new starts in between some established hosta so that it will be a thicker row of plants. I will water them every day for a week to try to keep them alive. I also did another rescue of two different iris that were growing in wet zones and they needed to be move to a more sunny spot. Again, I should be doing this in cooler weather but I never do things the right way. They still grow for me anyway.
Thanks for stopping by today.
No comments:
Post a Comment