Monday, November 23, 2009

Outside stuff......




We are back to this fall picture again. Fallen apples, no leaves, and a bench that still needs a new coat of paint.  Fortunately the wood is the special treated wood so it won't hurt it to not be painted.  I need to prune this tree now.  I have a new reciprocating saw, and a very long extension cord so I should get the job done faster.




Projects create waste but great line design.  Some of this is siding from the outside and the rest is the inside  waste wood.

 

Lastly is this verbena that is hanging in there for dear life.  It didn't do that well this summer but it does like cool wet weather as you can see.  Thanks for reading......



3 comments:

OiseauBird said...

Good pic.! I love this pale colors, the bench,the naked trees, autumn 'leaves very sweet color too.
Have a good day

Gigi Ann said...

Cute pictures, and the flower must really like cool, wet weather to hang in there this long.

Our neighbor across the road makes and sells wooden benches and such. I think it is nice without a coat of paint. It looks like it was made from old barn planks.

Catherine@AGardenerinProgress said...

I like the weathered bench under the apple tree, very "fallish". Our apple tree needs pruning too, not sure when to do it, although I've heard winter. It's nice to see some color in the yard now, the verbena is such a nice bright pink.