Friday, January 1, 2010

Faces....



These are faces around the house that I found as I traveled through the house.  I found far more things in our house with a face that I put up today.  As my new year challenge, I dusted off my photoshop skills and made a collage.  This is not an original idea I don't believe so if anyone wants to do this too, I would be pleased to see your faces that you see.

A quiet New Year at home for us with turkey sandwiches and pickles, a feast to behold.  We have one small piece of pumpkin pie left that we will split and I will fill in the gaps with lots of cool whip.

Iowa is going to go into a colder that heck spell for the entire week. I can't understand while the Arctic can't keep it up there to keep there icebergs from melting.  I have an iceberg hanging of my  porch roof right now. Have a good day everyone.  Thanks for stopping by.....

Current temperature   7 degrees F. (-14 C.)
Low last night  -14 degrees F. (-26 C.)
Low tonight -7 degrees F. (-22 C.)

3 comments:

Sunny said...

I really like your faces collage, it would make a cute Christmas card.
Hope your temps warm up a bit...brrrr!
Sunny :)

Valerie said...

How's that for a challenge. I shall go round the house to see if I can find any faces. Your collage is excellent. I agree with Sunny, it would make a marvellous Christmas card.

The Retired One said...

Cool idea to search the house for a theme for a collage!
We are having a cold spell too here in the U.P. but it sounds like you are even colder than we are!