Friday, January 1, 2010

Going by the wayside.........


The bridge was given to me after a prom which had used it for a photo prop. It is about to go away.  It wasn't made to be outside and the floor of it  has rotted through, being made with composite board.  I plan to tear it apart and save the railing and see if I make a new one this spring. I see this is really an old photo as the two pine trees in the back were taken out during the run of the tornado quite a few years ago.

We are closing our frame shop as of today.  It has been 25 years of hard work and a lot of fun too. We have met a lot of people coming through that gallery door but now it is time to stop.  Lots of good reasons to quit, no really good reason to continue as our customers demand so much more these days and would rather we not make any profit. I have a few things to continue working on to get finished but we are not taking in any more new work.

Thanks for stopping by......

No comments: