Sunday, December 11, 2011

Sunday Shots......


One of my favorite ornaments is this goose in a wagon.  I like the old fashioned wheels on the wagon.



The bear that is made from Aunt Hulda's coat is so black that I can't get a good picture of it, but the tag sure takes a great shot. A distant cousin Marlys made the bear. A cousin Jeanene gave the bear to my wife for her bear tree.






How creative it is to give a penguin Christmas ornament eyelashes and lipstick.  She even has rouge on her cheeks.  This was gift from my sister in law,  Linda.  I may have posted the photo a year ago but this is the first year that I noticed the heavy makeup on the eyelashes..

My car started after sitting with some Heat, anti-frost gas line additive, in it's gas tank for a couple of hours.  I also added some fresh gas from my lawnmower gas can when I added the Heat.  It started right off first try at ten o'clock last night before I went to bed. I could sleep then knowing that our only vehicle was going to start in the morning.

Have a good Sunday and thanks for stopping by my post.

2 comments:

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Hi Larry, I've just been catching up on all your decorating. YOu have been very busy (an understatement). We have friends who used to put up at least 3 trees, but now they are done to only 1. We've always had just 1 and always a live tree.

Far Side of Fifty said...

You have been so busy! It is good when the car starts..up here we have ethanol in our gas..it helps that old condensation problem in the gas tank:)