Thursday, August 23, 2012

Glass Dish.......





Flip flop day today.  I discovered this glass dish in the basement on Saturday.  It was in with a set of old stuff that I hadn't seen for a while.  It reminds me of an ashtray but maybe it can be called something else.  I also found a milk glass piece and an old bottle that held medicines, or snake oil, from the past. It is one of those things that I found at a garage sale, paid a quarter and really never do anything with it.  Just stored it with other old things. 

Thanks for stopping by my post today.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice. It would make a nice "holder" for one of the chunky candles that are so popular!

Far Side of Fifty said...

I washed an ash tray just like that one for many years..both of my parents were smokers and that was my Mothers favorite ashtray:(

lark said...

It would look very nice filled with colorful marbles. :)

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

It's fun to discover things we didn't know or remember having. This piece could have many new uses as other bloggers have commented. ENjoy your weekend, Larry.