Monday, August 27, 2012

Reviving........



The buds and blooms are now returning after our long heat spell.  The clusters are not as large as they were in spring but I am glad to see them returning.


It looks like it could turn into a flower ball.  We will have to wait and see.


The agapanthus was watered in its pot but a true rainfall does make it green up nicely.


The petunias are liking the cool weather also and blooming like never before this whole summer.

I am back into the classroom this year.   I didn't start the first week and remained a janitor person for the whole first week.  I now substituted for the special ed. teacher today.

Thanks for stopping by my post today.

2 comments:

David - Pinewood Cottage said...

I cannot believe you are subbing already.

Anonymous said...

I love these flower photos. We actually had rain most of today. It was just wonderful.
I know you are happy to be back in the classroom.