Friday, January 4, 2013

Three Seasons and windows......














I didn't get these in order but there are no repeated photos.  Each one is different.  The bottom photo is the oldest shot as you can see the redbud tree is small as well as the balsam pine. We have more snow than this right now.

I am subbing for an English teacher today who has the same illness as the guy a subbed for yesterday.  I will have to wing it a little as the semester changes next week so there really isn't anything going to be started today in the classes.  Lots of free reading going on and study hall. It is middle school and on a good day I enjoy it. On a bad day I want to stop substitute teaching.

Friday is here and not too many plans are in the works at this point.  The neighbor wants us to go to Walmart with her and we will end up at KFC for her birthday on Saturday. I hope everyone has a good weekend.  Thanks for stopping by today.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your home is wonderful and I love viewing the different seasons.

Is it the birthday of the neighbor that you sit her dog sometimes? Wish her a happy birthday - hope you all enjoy your outing and KFC!

L. D. said...

Yes, the same neighbor with her dog Penny.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Your Redbud is so pretty..spring seems a long ways off:)