Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Wednesday's World..........


A month ago I showed this tree turning yellow as if it were turning its leaves for fall.  Well they actually were leaves that died because of the lack of water.  This photo now shows the normal turning of leaves for the fall showing.


It feels like fall and seems to be a more normal fall by the temperatures that we have right now.  I am going to mow the lawn today as the grass came back to life and is green and shaggy.  I have the day off today so I will work on more home projects.  It seems that September passed by too quickly but I guess I was busy.  I plan to do some non strenuous things today as I need to slow down and be glad the day is mine. 

Thanks for stopping by today and have a good day yourselves.

2 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

September is gone...and October marches in. You have been a busy guy! I have been trying to slow down:)

Anonymous said...

Hard to believe it is Oct already. Our grass has quit growing but we are still cleaning up debris from the trees falling.