Saturday, January 4, 2014

Google Picasa Is Doing It.......


I saved this picture as usual in my picasa files and I noticed that it was snowing.  Do you remember when I was trying to figure out why my Christmas tree was sparkling and I thought the camera had done it?


I asked my computer about it and the picasa through Google is doing it.  They are creating special effects with sparkling things like shiny lights or Christmas tree lights that sparkle and now I see they are doing the snow effect too. They actually save your photo as a non gif and then the other  one they turn it into a gif.  

Just thought you would like to know what happened and that I did figure it out. The snow thing kind of really made me wonder if I had lost my mind.   

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this. Glad you shared with us how it was happening!

The Furry Gnome said...

That is really tricky!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Good to hear you are not losing it! What will they think of next?
Stay warm:)

Ela said...

Wonderful winter scenery
Greetings