Friday, July 25, 2014

Friday.......


The tomatoes are developing and hopefully we can eat them in a couple of weeks. I think these are a larger type of cherry tomato.


Hot and dry weather has helped bring on some fungus in the dogs back yard.  I doubt that they are edible.


This smaller daylily is blooming very well.  Last years three stems of these made me think I was going to lose the plant.  I was surprised to see this explosion of flowers out at the garden area.

Last day for subbing as a janitor.  They cut me off four days short because of some technical reason, nothing that I did wrong.  I am glad it is done.  There are 14 more doors to install today, only if they are dry will they be done.  There is plenty of other work to do.   I am glad that it is Friday and am looking forward to having the weekend.  Maybe we can sleep in a little bit longer than the 5 o'clock time after today.  Thanks for stopping by my posting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful daylilies.
I hope you both will enjoy the weekend. My niece from Atl is coming to visit tomorrow.