Monday, September 28, 2015

Monday's Views.........


Bucket boy always seems to have a pleasant expression on his face.  The dahlias seem to finally put out some foliage and the scultptures seeems hidden in the thicket.  I am anxious to see what colors the other dahlias are as they are just about ready to now bloom.


It is fall and the spreading bluebell has decided to put out a stray bloom.  The plants as a whole bloomed three months ago.  The plant acts like a weed so I am not really surprised to see it putting out a couple of blooms.




I didn't see the timbers of Maine this year.  Nor did I see the north shore of Minnesota with its diverse forests.  I didn't make it to Colorado either.  So when I see a scene like this through my own gate view, and it looks like a forest, I take the shot. It is actually a larger Minnesota balsam pine that is growing in my front yard.









My fellow neighbor is a hunter and fisherman.  I know some seasons are coming up as his boat becomes visible across the way.  He sometimes put netting and foliage on it for duck hunting.   It is fun to see the seasons change and the neighbor keeps me up on the wildlife schedule.




I am back at work in the high school English room today.  It is the same one I was in one week ago. The room is cold as that is the way the teacher likes it.  I keep being reminded that I should bring some meat in to hang as it is that cold.  My cold is a lot better.  I survived another one.  The sore throat and fever are gone.  I know that the working today isn't going to help me get better faster but I think I have outlived it now.

I hope all are doing well and this Monday is a good day for everyone.  Thank you for stopping by today.




1 comment:

troutbirder said...

How I wish I could grow dahlias again. The local corn rootworm adult beetles eat the petal and make it an exercise in futility....:(