Monday, November 25, 2019

Burning Bush Berries.....


We had plenty of rain and the burning bush appreciated it.  The bushes at the old place are covered with berries. More berries than normal.

The red is a welcomed color among all the rust and yellow leaves. I mowed leaves again today at the old place. I doubt I will have to do that ever again as snow is coming.

Back home the cupola doesn't look so good without all its foliage that was around it. I have a plant in front that is putting out new growth but it won't last long once it snows. The grass is really green yet as we did have lots of rain in the fall.



The lily blooms from the bouquet are really large ones.  I am sure they found just the right variety to put in cut flower arrangements. They are shipped as buds and open up once they get put into warm and some water too.

It is Monday and it was a busy morning for me mowing leaves.  My tree at home lost half of its leaves but the other half is just hanging on.  I suppose them may drop during our snowy weather.

I have been doing some grilling even though it is cold.  I can sneak out and put the burgers or steaks on and the open it up once to flip them and then bring them in to eat. It is really close to the sunroom door so I can sneak out and in easily.

Thanks for stopping by today.  I wish everyone to be well.

2 comments:

Rose said...

We grill out all year long...some years more than others. We try to avoid when it is real windy.

Far Side of Fifty said...

I put our grill away in the woodshop! I bet you will be getting some snow...I think this first one will miss us but the second storm on Friday may keep us home but that is okay:)