Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Clouds...a Theme.


Des Moines International Airport had views of clouds like this a couple of weeks ago. It had snowed the night before but not much was still around.


The clouds below as we head to the Chicago Airport. Back when this was taken the weather was pretty good.  Today, the Arctic blew in snow and cold air. Flights are being canceled.


The clouds seen from the plane as we were heading to Istanbul.  The next flight would head to Teleavive where today the Gaza Strip is sending bombs down onto the city. I am glad we missed that.



The clouds show up in the early morning sun, above the Mediterranean Sea.

Clouds above the border of Isreal and Lebannon. No bombs coming our way on that day.

 The city of En Giv were found in the middle of the rolling hills with more ruins probably would be found in that field if they had time and money to dig.


Clouds over the Sea of Galilee.  It should have been the raining season while we were there but I am glad that it wasn't.


There is no end to the number of photos I will be using.  I can't use them all but I am glad that I took photos of everything that did not move.  Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

Laurel Wood said...

Incredible pictures and I thank you both for sharing.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Fun to see all the different clouds!