Sunday, November 10, 2019

Random Shots from Far Away.....


The daytime transport that took us everywhere. I am glad our's was so decorated and most others were all white.


Jerusalem street venders all along the way. Buying pizza on a busy night street. A man waits for my pop can to put into his rolling suitcase.  I almost didn't get it finished but I did and then just handed it to him. He was happy.


Original arches that framed the entrance to the Temple Mount. The age of everything is a couple of thousand years old or more.


The polishing of the stone platform of the temple mound is made by the shoes or sandals of people for 2000 years plus.  The age of things is so unbelievable.  We live in such a young country.


The flowers that bloom in a desert like climate.  The decorated wall is outside the front of a Catholic church.

I have just begun to edit my photos on my iphone.  I am so glad I took so many photos but it is overwhelming. I have almost a thousand that I also took with my good camera. You will see some of them but it will be awhile.  Thanks for stopping by today.

3 comments:

The Furry Gnome said...

I can't believe you're actually travelling in Israel!

Far Side of Fifty said...

That floor is beautiful and looks so polished! You should have kept a camera diary! :)

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

yes, it can be overwhelming to have so many photos to download and then categorize when you return home from any trip. It's why I am considering bringing my laptop along if and when we take an extended trip...or a lot of memory cards.